Jeff Prager has an e-magazine called “Globalism” but if you don’t monitor his facebook page it’s a little hard to find.
Excerpts and links below.
This eMagazine series is about Globalism. Not the Globalism the majority of the pundits discuss. Certainly not the Globalism everyone else discusses because there’d be no point to that. No, this is Globalism under a new spotlight and a spotlight that should have been shined directly on it long ago.
Most people aren’t aware of the many, very specific ways which Globalism affects them on a regular, daily basis and they can’t easily detect what are virtually invisible and yet intimate and profound effects. We’ll explore these very subtle and nuanced affects that Globalism has on the majority of human civilization in ways not previously considered because, well, because no one else has. And because they’re exceedingly simple.
Unbeknownst to most, Globalism has been with us for many 1000s of years in one form or another. Only in these recent 20th and 21st centuries have we seen blatant frauds, financial crimes, mass murders disguised as war, genocides, rendi-tion, torture, courts for ‘them’, courts for ‘you and me’, in-your-face regime change, notable and measurable crimes against all of humanity and the complete abrogation of civil liberties; and this has become the norm. Drones too. We’ll discuss drones at length later. We have to, of course.
The organizations mandated to police and then investigate, indict, prosecute, convict and control the rampant and inher-ent crime within the financial, social, religious, familial and industrial sociopolitics, et al., don’t exist any more today than the paper tigers they’ve existed for for decades. And that’s if they ever really existed at all. Their now long distant illusion of some esoteric existence wasn’t of any value in the first place. The elites gave decades of pittances while recouping vast and invaluable resources; human and natural both – to include the wealth generated by humanities work product – the sweat and blood of the Proletariat kept in check by the Praetorian Guard.
Globalism surrounds us. It’s suffocating us, you, me, our children and grandchildren and the offspring in our very real dreams. Globalism was once called ‘Class Warfare’ but that seems to have changed over time in a sophisticated play on words; semantics really. yet it’s Class Warfare no matter how you slice the cake. Welcome to the Matrix Marge, Homer, Wilma … welcome to Globalism, genocide, endless warfare, state sponsored terrorism and compulsive liars.
Once upon a time, decades ago, some even say eons, the globalists laid claim to the planet. Dividing up the spoils; currencies, armies, commodities, minerals, petroleum, human resources and even, today, water and food, they set about evolving a constantly changing grand strategy for global domination. The Globalists, drenched in everything wealth, have the civilian population spellbound. They’ve convinced them over multiple decades, maybe even those eons I mentioned above, that this wealth they’ve accumulated is reputably, honestly, ethically and morally obtained when in fact it’s the ill-gotten gains of centuries of looting, plundering, slavery, debauchery, lies, frauds and genocidal murder disguised as war.
Stop buying their stuff.
You don’t need coke, pepsi, fanta, Mountain Dew or food with high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners or colorings and you certainly don’t need hydrogenated oils.
You need fresh fruit; sweet seedless grapes, juicy nectarines, plums, fresh apples, oranges, pears and banana’s.
You don’t need Pepperidge Farm, Hunts, Hershey’s or Kellogs, all foods likely containing GMO ingredients. You don’t need brands.
You need clean, healthy, fresh vegetables; buttered broccoli, real but-ter, cauliflower, tomato’s, carrots, asparagus and squash.
Stop buying their stuff. Vote with your money. Defund the corporations. Take back the whole world. It was supposed to be yours all along anyway, ‘dont-cha’ know that? … for centuries now. ..
Anarchism is generally defined as a political philosophy which holds the state to be undesirable, unnecessary, or harmful. The use of force is a shadow we all live under; if our mortgage is late, if our utility bill is late, if we can’t pay a fine, repair our home, afford car insurance, license fees, property taxes or any number of hidden fees, assessments and yes, taxes, we generally forfeit something we own of value; rights, property or money.
Proponents of anarchism, known as “anarchists,” advocate stateless societies based on non-hierarchical voluntary associations. The word voluntary is critical. We advocate for voluntary groups, equal in participation, where value is found in integrity. Groups, organizations and like-minded individuals have foot the financial bill for most everything we’ve ever accomplished as a society that also produced positive results. Only the government is bloated and wasteful, with our money. Trillions of it at that
There are many types, philosophies and traditions of anarchism, not all of which are mutually exclusive. Anarchist schools of thought can differ fundamentally, supporting anything from extreme individualism to complete collectivism and a wide variety of principles, agendas and strategies in between. Anarchism is often considered a radical left-wing ideology, incorrectly though, and much of anarchist economics and anarchist legal philosophy reflect anti-statist interpretations of the more readily accepted and rather unique parts of collectivism, syndicalism, socialism, liberty, freedom, participatory economics, capitalism, communism, free market economics, non-fiat monetary policy and an endless array of philosophical theory. Anarchism embraces conservative Republican values as much as it embraces liberal Democratic values. Each and every issue is weighed separately by various forms of mutual consensus.
Anarchism as a mass social movement has regularly endured fluctuations in popularity but this is because Anarchism is poorly understood and anarchist truths are misinterpreted, exaggerated, de-nuanced and flatly fabricated by the mainstream media who, of course, don’t have the desire to discuss true Anarchist Philosophy. Most anarchists oppose all forms of aggression and remain passive and non-violent under all circumstances. While supporting self-defense, Anarchists are loathe to use it and self-defense is confined to imminent fear of harm leading to death.
Anarchism is for everyone because it doesn’t mean lack of governing bodies but it does mean total liberty and freedom, participatory governing and a hands-off state policy with a complete elimination of corruption. Anarchism is misunderstood and should be carefully examined over weeks, months, even years, because Anarchism is for everyone.
Globalism is GMO.
Roundup residues are contained in GM products. If you eat GM products and since they’re in everything from Katsup to frozen foods, pizza and Fast Foods, Coke and Pepsi and everything corporate or unless you eat 100% organic, you are eating GM foods with residual roundup or glyphosate, the active pesticide ingredient.
You simply are.
In September of 2012, after GM foods had been on the market for many years in the USA, unlabeled, yet also banned in a dozen countries and touted as safe by the companies that manufactured and profited globally to the tune of billions from them, we finally have real studies by an independent group that studied the long-term effects of GM foods and RoundUp, using “safe”levels as described by the US government.
Right. They collected and organized and examined and collated and analyzed and re-collated and crunched the numbers on quite a few other GM studies as well as performing original research on their own.
The first animal feeding trial studying the lifetime effects of exposure to Roundup tolerant GM maize, and Round-up, the world’s best-selling weedkiller, shows that levels currently considered safe can cause tumors and multiple organ damage and lead to premature death in laboratory rats, according to research published online by the scientific journal Food and Chemical Toxicology.
Researchers found that rats fed on a diet containing NK603 Roundup tolerant GM maize (corn), or given water containing Roundup at levels permitted in drinking water and GM crops in the US, died earlier than rats fed on a standard diet. They suffered mammary tumors and severe liver and kidney damage.
1. Nano thermite is an incendiary. Explosives are classified as having velocities exceeding3000mps. The incendiary nanothermite allegedly found by Dr. Stephen Jones is incapable of turning any component of the steel structured Twin Towers or the cement to micronsized particles or what is commonly referred to in scientific circles as ‘very fine particles’,as we all saw on 911 and as Dr. Thomas Cahill outlines.
2. Nanothermite is incapable of maintaining underground, oxygen starved fires at the temperatures required to ‘boil soil and glass’ as Dr. Thomas Cahill stated.
3. The chain of possession of the dust samples allegedly found at Ground Zero and controlled by Dr. Jones is highly suspect, unverifiable and unscientific. The chain of possession of the dust samples procured by the USGS on September 16th and 17th, 2001 at Ground Zero, NYC, is known and secure. The chain of possession followed standard scientific procedure as outlined in USGS Report #01-0429. Nano thermite and energetic compound residue was not found in the USGS dust samples.
4. The perpetrators of 911 spent far more time developing strategies to deal with public opinion after the event than they did on the event itself. Public opinion after the fact needed to be carefully managed and that management process was a critical component of the event.
5. Dr. Stephen Jones spent a significant portion of his career at the Department Of En-ergy which is the government agency that is responsible for all nuclear research in the United States. He worked specifically with Muon Catalyzed Fusion, Cold Fusion, Deuterium, Lithium Deuteride and other elements of the cold fusion process. Dr. Jones is a knowledgeable and respected physicist.
6. Dr. Stephen Jones refuses to discuss the is-sues raised in this essay and maintains adamantly that 911 had no nuclear component whatsoever.
7. Dr. Christopher Busby states that the dust samples from 911 indicate a cold fusion process using deuterium which is precisely the science and elements Dr. Jones studied at the Department of Energy.
8. I just as adamantly disagree with Dr. Stephen Jones. That 911 was a nuclear event is certain and anyone attempting to maintain that it was not is part of the cover-up being foisted upon the American people.
9. Exposure to nuclear radiation is the most odious and repulsive event a human being can experience. That secret is being kept by those in the media spotlight in the 911 movement, to include Dr. Stephen Jones.
Why Use Nuclear Weapons
Nuclear weapons, 4th generation or even more advanced weapons, are ideal because they are extremely small with very predict-able profiles. After decades of underground nuclear testing this science has been refined to an extraordinary level of competence.
With nano-technology the various control systems necessary to a nuclear device are infinitesimally smaller than those we’re familiar with from the 1960s. Advanced nuclear grenades, nuclear weapons the size of apples or grapefruits as Dr. Busby states, are the most secretive technological advancement in real world weapons systems.
Nuclear devices as described herein were the only possible way to destroy the buildings without having enormous chunks of building debris fly all over NYC and smash down on dozens of surrounding buildings.
These enormous structures had to be turned to dust. Destruction was kept to a minimum although overall it was still quite devastating.
It could have been monumentally worse had standard explosives been used.
GLOBALISM Issue #4
GLOBALISM Issue #5
GLOBALISM Issue #6 Coming Soon
• Globalism And Gun Control
• LIDAR – Cratering Mainstream Theory
• QE3 Through 32
• The Rothschilds And The Nuclear World
• And More …
Note: PDF Files are fairly large. To download, uncheck the box on the linked page and just hit ‘Click here.’